Framework for Action
Millions of People are not in unions, and this sub-plenary will work on changing that.
The union movement must organise to grow. To build the power of workers necessary to secure democracy, decent work, equality and social justice, building capacity for organising should be a priority for unions everywhere.download
- Precarious Workers, Tokyo
- Video for Youth Forum, Astana, 03.04.14
- The Histadrut – The interview with Barak Levy, Chairman of the Workers’ Council in a Cellular Company
- The Histadrut – When you are organized, you are strong!
- Singapore NTUC - Union leaders
- Indonesia: Actions for the World Day for Decent Work
- CSTT, Togo: Organising to Win Rights and New Members in the Export Processing Zone
- Domestic Workers Organising in the Dominican Republic
- Council of Nordic Trade Unions - Collective agreements
- LOs student service