Framework for Action
Big business, big finance and their political allies have intensified their campaign to undermine and resist efforts by unions to defend and expand fundamental workers’ rights.
The global model of capitalism is driving inequality, creating social unrest and undermining the very basis of democracy.
Decent work deficits exist in varying degrees in most nations throughout global supply chains and for the majority of women and migrants.
Workers’ rights are non-negotiable, and unions everywhere should commit to a national and a global struggle to build a just world.download
- Hero Dad - STTK
- Tribute to Dorje Khatri - The man who carried the ITUC flag at Mt Everest
- Stand Up at Work!
- How to achieve a wage-led recovery? The prospects for growth with equality in a globalized economy
- Labour Day activities of the four Croatian trade union confederations - UATUC, NHS, Matica and URSH, "Together for 8+8+8".
- Countries at Risk Brochures
- Campaign of the Women’s Front for Labour and Social Rights against the changes of the Croatian labour legislation
- UATUC Youth Section activity to promote the importance and understanding of the history and true meaning of Labour Day celebrations
- UATUC Youth Section video calling for a change of course of policies and need for young people to mobilize and become active and change the situation together with the trade union
- UATUC Youth Section campaign against the flexibilization of labour legislation